2012 Album Covers by Bruno Albuquerque

A few days ago I promised there would be some fresh stuff in 2013 and I didn’t lie.  To start off I invited Bruno Albuquerque to make a Best of 2012 Album Covers List, a task he accepted with enthusiasm. Those who don’t know who Bruno Albuquerque is might want to check this link.


Bruno Albuquerque:

Taking into account my musical taste and the discs I came physically in contact with I came up with this list of my personal favourite album covers of 2012. This selection not only bears in mind the album covers but also the object as a whole and its packaging.

Goat – World Music
Design: Chris Reeder



Thee Oh Sees – Putrifiers II
Design: Kyle Ranson (front cover) & John Dwyer (back cover)
 
Black Bombaim – Titans
Design: Bolos Quentes
Photography: André Cepeda

Gala Drop & Ben Chasny – Broda
Photography & Design: Marta Pina

Liars – WIXIW (limited edition)
Design: Liars

La la la Ressonance + The Astroboy – Faust (limited edition)
Design: Graciela Coelho & André Simão

Cat Power – Sun

Grizzly Bear – Shields
Paintings: Richard Diebenkorn 

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.