2012 Films I Haven't Watched Yet



This is a list of films released in 2012 that I didn’t manage yet to watch. Some of them may have been first screened in 2011 but I think it won’t harm anyone if I include them in a 2012 list.

Samsara (Ron Fricke)
This one seems to be as visually powerful as The Fall.




Amour (Michael Haneke)
Having recently watched Michael Haneke’s Caché I became his fan so this one is a must see film.





Beauty Is Embarrassing (Neil Berkeley)
This seems to be a funny documentary about the pop artist Wayne White.




Tabu (Miguel Gomes)
A widely praised Portuguese film.




This Is Not A Film (Mojtaba Mirtahasebi and Jafar Panahi)
A film on the state of democracy.


Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.